Type 2 Diabetes:
Type 2 Diabetes occurs when insulin that the body produces is less
efficient at moving sugar out of the bloodstream. Some sugar is moved out of
the blood, just not as effectively compared to a person with normal insulin
efficiency. High blood sugar is a result of this. Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes includes
a healthy diet, physical activity (exercise), and medication.
The most successful person with diabetes takes control of their diabetes by:
Maintaining a healthy life starts with you!
GlucoMenu® offers a complete meal plan for those with Type 2 Diabetes. The GlucoMenu® program includes
complete menus (including meals & snacks), recipes, grocery lists, and professionally prepared nutrition
facts. Menus are calorie specific and calorie levels can be modified at anytime as weight
management goals change.
Here are actual comments from a GlucoMenu® member with Type 2 Diabetes:
I tried your diet for type 2 diabetes for one month. My doctor was
thrilled with my blood sugar numbers (I kept a list) I had also lost 5 lbs in 18 days!
I have just signed up for the one year plan. For those who
worry, the menus are very easy and donít call for a lot of unusual
ingredients. Now I feel like I can live a normal life again.
My doctor said that as long as I stick to the menu I can go from checking my blood sugar 4 times a day to once a week!
Thanks GlucoMenu® employees and creators!
Sign-Up for GlucoMenu®
- Monitoring blood sugar levels
- Following a meal plan agreed upon by you & your dietitian
- Exercising and maintaining a healthy body weight as recommended by your physician
- Taking prescribed medications as recommended
- Visiting your health care providers on a regular basis Ė this team might include: an endocrinologist,
ophthalmologist, podiatrist, diabetes educator, registered dietitian, etc.
- Reporting any concerns and asking questions to your physician as they arise